1. Announcement for “an 80% Refund of the dropped course of Undergraduate Students”
Undergraduate students who drop a course of semester 2/2016 during 4-17 January 2017
can submit a request for an 80% refund of the dropped course by submitting these documents
1.1 TO.18 Form
1.2 A copy of the first page of the student’s Bank Book
2. Announcement for refund of Confirmation Fee and in case that the course is officially closed.
2.1 RO.8 Form
2.2 TO.18 Form
2.3 Receipt (can be obtained from the Treasury Office)
2.4 Courses list or Add/Drop Form
2.5 A copy of the Student ID Card
2.6 A copy of the Citizen ID Card/Passport
2.7 A copy of the first page of the student’s bank book
Students can submit a request at The HUB, in the Registrar’s Office, on the 1st floor of the President Building,
08.30 – 16.30, Monday-Friday until 31 March 2017. If students do not submit a request within the specified period,
it means that the students do not intend to receive a refund.
- RO.08 Form and TO.18 can be download at http://regis.kmutt.ac.th
- If there is any inquiry, students can directly contact the Registrar’s Office. Tel. 02-470-8148 , 02-470-8352
- Students who got scholarship, please contact the Financial Aid Unit, on the 2nd floor of the President Building.